Thanks for everything.



Assalamualaikum, Hello, Annyeonghaseyo!
Hey friends. How are you? I've been getting better actually. Everything that I'm doing is working and I'm glad. I want nothing more, than a smile on my face, because after the bored past I've been through, I deserve a freaking smile. It's because I met this wonderful friends. Well, not in real life but we met through internet line and uh.. this would be awkward because I'm using International language from now on. Sorry for grammar errors because I'm trying hard and this is not my first language. These 2 friends are awesome. We love to talk random craps. Being random is very fun. Keke. They are 'he' and 'she'. So today I would like to share this with you guys. I'm not showing off only just to express my feelings. \laughs/


So start with 'he'. He confessed us as twinnie. It's because we have same likes, expressions and opinions. He call me with nickname Bubby. He want to call me baby in a unique way. Bubby is the cutest nickname I've ever get. He once make me cried in real because I've never feel someone love me till he came. Don't get me wrong! We love each other as bestfriends and twinnie. He said that he love making people happy. Awww, he sure have beautiful personalities aren't he? I'm lucky to have him. Once he online, i'm being a happy and hyper person because I'm too excited to talk random craps with him. \giggles hard/ He's always concerns towards me so I am. I'm concerns towards him too. We won't regret once we know him. Trust me.


Now, it's 'she' turns! This girl named Erika and from Korea . She is a funny and cheerful girl. She called me as  Umma. I don't know why she call me that umm maybe because she is comfortable with me. Erika tells me about her life. Her life is cool and great while mine is bored. Haha. Once she cried and told me that someone replaced her in her old school. She said her oppas and her friends said that girl is like her but she disagree with that states and got angry. She cried again because the girl is prettier than her but I told her that she's way too prettier than that girl! She did not believe it until her brother's friend compare her picture with another girl and I told her .. the girl named Erika is the prettiest and I can't deny it. She is really pretty in real! Kyaa~ I would go fangirling to her and yesterday she storied that her new school is fun. Her teacher bribed them with gummy worms so they could answer the teacher's questions. Omo so funny~ Kekeke. Ok. this is way too long story so I guess I should leave. Kekeke bye bye guys. I love you so much. Thanks for the reading!


I love them till death. Thanks for everything!