note for them.


Chatters and laughters filled the large room and there was me sitting alone with eyes roaming every inch of the class. They were happy, very happy. Then I spotted the girls.. the girls I used to talk and make jokes before. It was kind of breaking me into pieces to look them happy without me.

But what am I to them? Without nor with is just the same. In the midst of the crowd class, I stared at them. I'm weak. I can't change to make our friendship better. Maybe I'm not one of them anymore or maybe I am. I'm so scared to ask them because I knew I can't have such friends like them. Maybe they hadn't realized that my heart is throbbing. Maybe they'll think me being a jerk when they read this. Guys, if you do read this, I'm sorry. I need some space to express my feelings and this is just the right place.

I want to tell you something. I'm stupid. You can shun me. You can be happy without me. You guys should exactly be happy. Don't be sorry. It's not your faults. It's mine.

 The sobs are particularly washed over me, engulfed me and echoed across my room. I don't care. But, what if I die too soon remember that I'll always love you and I'll always forgive you. Haha.... so take care okay? bye.