It's been a while....



I haven't really been on blog for the past few months, and I doubt anybody reads or acknowledges anything that I do post on here but I don't particularly care either. My previous post was like.... on August, right? It was Eid's wishes. WOW. Too many things happened and it's obviously countless. I've been successfully through PMR's suffers, MRSM admission tests, ups and downs friendship kind-like love stories, gangnam style era, kpop fanwars on twitter, SHINee's new japanese songs, etc. Tbh, I spent almost my life on twitter and facebook ((i'm only a  roleplayer)), not to forget tumblr. Poor blogger, I kind of neglected it but now I have changed the look and URL! No more zatiee-rainbowveins, it's tooooooooo loooooong and childish. Woot woot, it's now keyslipseu! Does it sounds like Key's lips? Yes, that's what I meant. I'm a locket and I love his lips tbh i love his butt  more.   New look, new url. I don't think I'd be able to update again next year since everything is new for me. I will be on upper secondary school, I might be choosing to be on a boarding school which I can hardly spend my time on internet and fangirling and such. SPM in 2 years. ODG. This is so unfair.

In other news, I've found my true love. You might see me happy but at times, I feel so stupid and secure. Everything I do seems pointless. I can't think of any because these things keeps burden me. At nights, I got anxiety attacks. He makes me happy every single moment but these voices keeps telling me that I'm not good enough for him. It somehow annoyed me but I keep my mouth shut and not letting him to hear my problems.... sigh. I hope he doesn't read this o_o


Anyway, I'm starting to get myself into an otaku. I start with Blood Plus and I'm very pleased with the story plots. I love RIKU MIYAGUSUKU! Although he died in the middle of story because of that beetch Diva who raped him to get kids, all I can say is you're screwed, Diva. I hate her so freaking much. I missed Riku. I missed Riku and I want him! He looks so innocent and such a cutie pie but he unfortunately died ;__; I love Haji and Saya, they look so sweet and romantic. Haji always keep his promises and willingly to wait her for another 30 years, as she get hibernated. Oh gosh, this anime overall are 5 out of 5! You guys should watch it. ♥ You can say I'm outdated but now I'm watching Death Note. I might watching more animes in the future :3


Also, I make video edits of Kpop, you can watch them on youtube. My username is KimchiChaa. I'm still new with editing but I hope you guys could support me. 



 Don't watch. It sucks, really.

AND OH, TOMORROW IS OUR JINKI'S BIRTHDAY! Keep on SHINee-ing and take care of yourself. Don't put yourself down! I love you! We love you! Happy birthday, leader Onew! Chicken will be delivered to your house. I love you, bb. I always will. Happy birthday, idiot♥

I'm rewatching SHINee Hello baby and I can't keep myself from laughing. Wakakakakakaka. Okay bye readers. Thanks for reading.

xoxo