HAPPY KEY'S DAY!! ♥



Dah lama aku tak update. Blogger pemalas, biasalah kan :3 Kay, aku nak update sebab nak bagi ucapan for husband aku :3 kekeke. Birthday dia semalam tp aku malas nak update malam tadi.. so yeah :P So, bacalah ucapan aku untuk si dia.. ^^


First at all, I want to greet you a happy birthday! I'm glad that you're exist in this world. Please don't change at all, I hope you'll be the same Key that everybody loves! Your smiles, your cute face, your sexy lips, your sexy waist are all perfect! You're such a barbie doll. No, you're prettier than a barbie doll! I love the way you dances, I love the way you give us a diva look, I love the way you speak & sing from your pure soul, I love everything about you except the fact that you're not mine! Kekeke. Please don't stop living, because you're the only KEY to my heart. If this Key, lost.. who will be the one to unlock this heart? None. Nobody can't change it at all... I've always wanted to see a side of you that nobody knows.. When I look at your pictures my heart skips a beat, too bad... that will mean my lifetime wasted on something I could never have... Hey, I'm not giving up but.. It's the fact right? but.. it'll possible if God willings it.. Well, cheer up. It's Key's birthday! I know this is not the best message for him but It'll be special if we write it from our heart right? HAHAHA . Well, let's sing a birthday song for him! 
생일 축하합니다
생일 축하합니다
사랑하는 키!!
생일 축하합니다



Yayyy! Cheers :3 May all your wishes come true babeh!!! ^^ SARANGHAEYO!