Kpop Music Mondays // B1A4


Assalamualaikum, Hello, Annyeonghaseyo!
You joom joom my heart like a locket! (?) lol. Woot! Siapa kenal Simon & Martina in Youtube? Ala, yang selalu buat review pasal lagu kpop tu? They guys making my life complete! \LOL/ Haha lawak giloss Martina explainkan video Beautiful Target. ' All Hail B1A4 Conqueror of Kitties & Teenagers Hearts! '

And and yang paling lawak Martina kata, jinyoung date dengan perempuan TO THE CREEPIEST DESERTED TOWN I'VE EVER SEEN. \geleng kepala/ and lastly.. she was like 'I don't understand what's happened. Sobs'. Zatiee jatuh tergolek tengok video dorang. Lawakk gilooss babi siot. Err.. excuse me for the words :p

" Oh! I'm a sexy fireman! Here to put your fires! ANG! "
" Oooh! I'm a sexy paramedic! Can I give you mouth to mouth? ANG! "
" OOHH! I'm a sexy judge. Here to give you my... lethal injection. It's the death penalty for you baby. ANG!"
and i was like:
 "I SEE WUDT?! EWW SIMON NOO"

Puhahaha x) Lepastu, si Simon is really pervert. Cerita pasal Blow Me whistle... Don't ask me what's the meaning of Blow Me because.. uh.. it's really... eww. Kotor sangat maknanya. Googlelah sendiri ek :P Okay after review video B1A4 dorang bagi -5 out of 5. Negative 5.. bukan 5. Takpe, as long B1A4 kekalkan kecomelannya. I love them especially Deul. Awwwwwwwwwww x) HAHAHAHA


Enjoy the video! Bye:)