Pray for me.



Assalamualaikum, Hello, Annyeonghaseyo!
Hey.. last Thursday was a bad day for me. People were fighting and cussing over me. Sometimes, I were regret being alive because I bring too much problems into someone's life. I was upset. I felt too much tense running into me. Yep, its his faults.. no doubt. But it was my faults either. Im too scared to take a risk. Im too scared to work out the problems. /sighs


Ya Allah! Tomorrow is my final exams week. Would you like to do a favor for me? Wish me a good luck and prays the best for me! Thank you very much. I'll appreciate your work.

ASDFGHJKL; I fell in love with Lost Woods Dubstep Remix!


Uh-uh. Gtg. I need to do the laundry chores. Aha :D

You're my first love, trust me I've tried. But now I know I need to go just spread my wings and fly..