Something Crap(?) ; Blah.

Assalamualaikum, Hello, Annyeonghaseyo!
Kay, sebenarnya takde cerita nak diceritakan. Blame me for nothing to update. Blahblahblah. /sighs. Im on my holiday.. so I dont have school for a week. Yayy. /throws confetti everywhere. Thats a good thing, and a bad thing is .. this girl NEED to study for her final exam next week. Woah. Sucks for me.

... Happy Deepavali for all Hindus. Thats all for today? I guess. Im kinda speechless right now.. so chyeah..

Yeah.. thats me.. i feel like crying >//<.. I want to say something but it seems like.. i forgot everything.. Woah. I have a short memory ;______________;  /knocks my head on the wall


He loves me but he likes his girl bestfriend. Why?! >.< I hate chu. I mean it. asdfghjkl;asd !! Wouldnt expecting the expected makes it expected? .. Blahblah. This is crap. I keep blah without I understand a thing. =.= So I guess I should leave before it gets worser?! Kay then. Bye..