SHINee's back.


SHINee's back. Hey, its been a while. SHINee's back, so are me. I'm sorry I couldn't post like old times. Screw school. /sighs/ I'm not even halfway through the Sherlock MV and Im pretty sure I'm dead. Finally, our little sexy boys are back. I'm just realized that I missed them so much, literally. I cried. Sobs. So, I've been through the whole album and they're great! asdfghjkl. I love Honesty. That song has true harmonization and melodies. Their voices are soothing making me falling asleep on myself.

The dancing in Sherlock is well-choreographed. I like the JongKey moment they poured into. AHAHA. I'm ze' JongKey shipper so you need to deal with it. Hey, did you noticed that Jessica's boobs look..... big? o_o I'm not a pervert okay? LMAO but it was distracting me. They looked odd and bigger..... Dx Opps, change to other topic. Hmm kay.. I guess I need to go and Ill continue this post =.= HOMEWORK love me so much.. ok?

Bye bloggers.