Tagged by Mr.Sepet


Assalamualaikum, Hello, Annyeonghaseyo!
I just updated my fanfic! Oh, unexpected moment. So yeah, click here if you want to read. Im waiting for this moment for the past 8 months o-o So yeah, Im walking to my own chatbox and I saw this message from Mr. Sepet and it was a tag from him. So I need to do this.. even im too lazy ass. So yeah, lets see my unwillingly replies. XDDD /le' laughs/

Rules.
  • You must post these rules.
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
  • Answer the questions that tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
  • You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
  • Go to their page and tell them HIM/HER
  • No tag back!
  • No stuff in the tagging section about "YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS" YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST, WITH ALL HONESTY) have tagged 11 people. 


11 things about me.
  1. Im born socially awkward.
  2. Having too much spazzes on Key, especially when Im looking into his sexy parts
  3. Lazy ass fanfiction writer
  4. Craving for Rilakkuma so bad  
  5. I dont like smoker
  6. Hardcore of dubstep remix
  7. Loves English
  8. Hates Math
  9. 2012's PMR candidate. Wish me for lucks! 
  10. I love Kesha and Dev 
  11. Certified singer in bathroom LOOOOOL. XD

My answers for Mr. Sepet 

  •  Haha, dah mamam. Jangan risau yee pak xD
  • Google Chrome
  • Jenama sukan? hmm tak tahu.
  • Twitter. Facebook sucks.
  • *shrugs* Android?
  • Maxis
  • Better by SHINee
  • Layan, umm Detective Conan
  • Doktor
  • Bolehlah.
  • I dont do chat much.

Questions for who get tagged by me. 
  • Whats your fav artist? List them.
  • Handphone you are using?
  • Name me your fav songs.
  • Do you have DSLR?
  • Did you fly to overseas before?
  • Whats your fav thing to do in school?
  • Do you read fanfics?
  • Your fav movie?
  • Fav quotes so far..?
  • Describes your crush.
  • Whats your fav food? xDD
Im going to tag...:
So, result PMR korang cmne? Okay?? :D