Happy Birthday, Lee Jinki!


Jinki, the perfect & flawless leader! You're just messing with my bias list because you have a voice that moved to tears or laughter more than once. I do love you. Yes, I wont lie. Your smile takes a place in my heart after Key, my ultimate bias -your dongsaeng. You're special. I wish that you were my older brother, who will take care of me like you did to your members. You have taught me that no matter what, we must bear it down and hang a smile up to the world even its killing inside or outside. Your clumsy.. is the cure of my sadness.

Today is your special day and I would like to say Happy Birthday, Jinki! Thank you for being this wonderful, thank you for staying alive until now and please continue to stay alive and use your life well and also use your beautiful voice of yours to charm us all!

Happy birthday, Jinki. I hope you get everything you wished for and so much more since you truly deserve it. I love you so much, brother ♥ 


creds: dearshineeletters